SWVS 2018 has created different opportunities for your company to add value to its exhibiting experience. It is more important than ever to build your relationship with existing clients as well as target new customers. Sponsorships can help to catch attendees' attention, so that you can demonstrate how partnering with your company can help them better help their clients. Both small and large exhibitors can increase their visibility at the show as well as increase their brand recognition with the sponsorship opportunities available for the 2018 SWVS.
SWVS 2018 is offering sponsorship packages that guarantee something for everyone. Grouped for cost-effectiveness, our package deals offer a savings of 20-30% off than if purchased separately. We value your support and our new sponsorship packages will push your brand to the forefront of our audience.
All Sponsors Receive:
- Acknowledgement everywhere sponsors are recognized for the SWVS 2018 including pre-show promotional material, the Registration Guide & Onsite Guide, onsite signage, etc.
- Acknowledgement on the official SWVS 2018 website every time a visitor logs on. Your logo will be posted on the SWVS website with your logo and a link to your website.
- Acknowledgement on the official SWVS 2018 eblast which is sent out 12-16 times per year
- Reserve your hotel room before it opens up to the general public
- Be one of the first to pick your booth for 2019 SWVS before it opens to everyone
- Receive a SCANVenger Hunt Location with all packages
- Upgraded logo on all printed materials
- Facebook Shout Out with your Custom Message
- All SWVS Sponsorship packages include your logo on all T-shirts
- Clay Shooting Sponsorship
- Sponsor ribbons on all Exhibitor badges, which are worn onsite
For more information, please contact:
Tina Garcia, CMM, CFRE, Executive Director, 972-664-9808 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your generous support!
Southwest Veterinary Symposium would like to extend a special thank you to all of our 2018 Symposium sponsors. Without their continued support SWVS would be unable to maintain reasonable registration fees and excellent offerings with nationally recognized speakers.