Pet Photo Contest
We are no longer accepting entries for the 2017 Pet Photo Contest
The SWVS Pet Photo Contest gives you the chance to win free registration to next year’s symposium! Finalists will be chosen by the SWVS Board of Directors, and the winner will be chosen by SWVS attendees. Before you start snapping photos, make sure you follow these rules:
- The SWVS Pet Photo Contest is only open to paid, registered attendees of SWVS 2017.
- One submission is allowed per registrant.
- The photo must be taken by the registrant who submits it. No stock photos or professional portraits allowed.
- Please refrain from excess professional editing. Minor edits, such as adding a filter or cropping, will be accepted. However, submissions with too much editing may be disqualified.
- No animals may be harmed in the taking of any photographs.
- Submissions will only be accepted via email. No hard copy submissions.
- To be considered, registrants must submit their photo by August 18, 2017.
- SWVS will retain publishing rights and photos may be used in future marketing materials.
- SWVS employees and their relatives, Board of Directors and Continuing Education Committee Members are not eligible to win.