Exhibit Hall Hours
Explore the SWVS Exhibit Hall
- 225+ Exhibiting Companies
- SWVS SCANvenger Hunt – over $1,000 in prizes!
- Massage Therapy Zone
- SWVS Cyber Café with FREE WiFi
- SWVS Prize Drawings – over $10,000 in prizes!
- Break Stations
- Food Concessions
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour
Plan Ahead! Personalize Your Show Floor Visit Online or through our Mobile App at www.swvs.org
- Download the mobile app to your smartphone and all of your online information populates automatically with username and password
- Search for Must-See Exhibitors
- Create a Personalized List of Exhibits to Visit
- Design a Color-Coded Floor Plan Route
- Request Show-Site Appointments With Exhibitors
- Send an Online Request for Additional Information From Exhibitors
Exhibit Hall Prize Drawings
Come one, come all, to the SWVS Exhibit Hall, where we will give away nearly $10,000 in prizes!
All attendees registered by August 31, 2018 are entered into SWVS Prize Drawings. Additional entries are added for every $200 spent in the Exhibit Hall. Prizes include a shopping spree on the Exhibit Hall floor, free registration to SWVS 2019, and a Grand Prize Package which consist of registration to SWVS 2019 plus a shopping spree on the Exhibit Hall floor. Drawings will take place in the Exhibit Hall during scheduled breaks and lunch. All attendees must be present to win.
Technicians/Hospital Personnel Prizes
- Two $500 shopping sprees
- Grand Prize Drawing: $500 shopping spree & one complimentary registration to attend SWVS 2019
- $1,500 shopping spree
- $2,000 shopping spree
- Grand Prize Drawing: $3,000 shopping spree & SWVS 2019 package
Prize Drawing Rules
DVMs and technicians/hospital personnel will automatically be entered in the Prize Drawing upon their paid registration by August 31, 2018. Participation is restricted to DVMs and technicians/hospital personnel 21 years or older. Members of the SWVS Managing Board of Directors/CE Committee Members, SWVS staff, and anyone employed or contracted by an exhibiting company are not eligible to enter.
- No cash will be given.
- Only one prize per person.
- Must be present to win.
- Name on receipt(s) used to redeem additional entries will be used on tickets.
The winners will be selected in a random drawing held in the Exhibit Hall. An independent judge whose decisions are final will perform the drawings. The winner will be given five minutes to come forward and claim the prize or another name will be drawn and the original winner will forfeit the prize. The original or prior name(s) drawn will remain in the drawing.
Please allow a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the scheduled drawing time to submit your request for additional tickets based on any purchases made on the exhibit floor.
Winners must purchase all equipment/supplies/products, etc, by the closing of the Exhibit Hall on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Odds of winning depend solely on the number of DVM and technician/hospital personnel registrants and the additional tickets available based on purchases on the exhibit floor.
Prize drawings that consist of a shopping spree must be used on the exhibit floor in the amount indicated less state tax paid. Travel expenses consist of either one coach airline ticket (airline will be at the discretion of SWVS) or the equivalent mileage costs from the winner's destination city (listed on the registration form) at the current IRS mileage allowances, whichever is less.