How can I exhibit at Southwest Veterinary Symposium?
Download PDF of Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
Who is eligible?
Exhibitor eligibility is determined solely by Southwest Veterinary Symposium. The decision is based on the company products or service, which must directly relate to veterinary practice. SWVS retains the right to approve exhibitors and determine the exhibitors' space.
What are the booth fees?
- 10' x 10' Inline booth – $23.00 per sq. ft.
- 10' x 10' Corner booth – $25.00 per sq. ft.
- Island Booth – $25.00 per sq. ft.
- Non-Profit Booth – $325 for 10' x 10' booth
- Booth location in premium area – $250 additional fee per 10' x 10' booth
- Additional Exhibitor Badge –$50
- 50% of booth fees are due with application and deposit is non-refundable
What is included in my Exhibit Hall Booth Rental?
Exhibit Hall rental inclusions are per 10' x 10'.
- Exhibitor Badge: Four allotted exhibitor badges
- Exhibitor Lunch: Four Lunch Bucks vouchers ($15 value)
- Exhibit Booth Furnishing: Set with 8' high back drape, 36" high side dividers, one 6' x 30" skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket, and one 7"x 44" identification sign. All aisles will be carpeted. Booth spaces are not carpeted. Booth carpet is NOT required.
What benefits do I receive as an exhibitor?
Attendee Mailing List: Exhibiting companies will receive a FREE mailing list of SWVS registered attendees three weeks prior to the symposium and within three weeks after the symposium.
- Company Description: Listing on the SWVS Interactive Searchable Schedule
- Company Description: Listing on the SWVS Mobile App
- Company Description: Listing on the SWVS On-Site Guide (limited characters)
- CE for Exhibitors: All veterinarians, technicians and office personnel employed by an exhibiting company receive a 50% discount on conference CE sessions. CE registrant MUST also register as exhibit booth personnel. (Proper registration and attendance is required to earn CE credits. Labs and additional activities require full payment at the time of registration.) Contact Sally Cate, SWVS Exhibits Manager, at email@example.com for the 50% discount!
What are the Exhibit Hall hours?
Friday, September 21
9:30 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 22
9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, September 23
9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where can I order trade show services and shipping?
Freeman Exhibitor Service Manual will be available online in early July through Freeman at www.myfreemanonline.com. You will be able to order tradeshow services including carpet, electrical, internet, lead retrieval, shipping & receiving, and more. A printed manual will not be distributed.
What constitutes as a Non-Commercial booth?
Non-Commercial booth fee applies to non-profit organizations, associations, colleges and universities. Please provide a copy of your non-profit 501c3 tax status. If you do not fall in the category of non-commercial, you will need to register at the standard booth rate.
When and where do I pick up name badges?
Name badges can be picked up at Exhibitor Registration, located outside of the exhibit hall entrance and open as follows:
What are the move-in and move-out hours?
All exhibitors and materials must be setup in show condition and operational by 5:00 pm.
|Wednesday, September 20, 2017
|Thursday, September 21, 2017
Early dismantle is prohibited at the Southwest Veterinary Symposium. All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by 7:00 pm.
|Sunday, September 24, 2017
As an exhibitor what identification is needed during set-up times?
During set-up, the trade show floor is limited to exhibitors and exhibitor appointed contractors only. Name badges must be worn at all times. Badges can be picked up at Exhibitor Registration.
Where can I get something to eat at the convention center?
As a registered exhibitor, your company will receive (2) lunch vouchers per 10' × 10' booth, valued at $15.00 each for Friday and Saturday. Sunday lunch is offered as self-service. Lunch is available from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. The food court will also accept cash and major credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) for purchases.
If I have a problem at the show, where should I go for help?
SWVS staff is available at SWVS Central in the back of the Exhibit Hall. SWVS staff is available at the Exhibitor Registration Desk located in the registration area in the lobby. You may also visit the Freeman Exhibitor Service Center located in the back of the exhibit hall.
Where is the Exhibitor Lounge located?
The Exhibitor Lounge is located in the left corner of the exhibit hall. There will be snacks, coffee, and water available in the Exhibitor Lounge during Exhibit Hall hours. Please do not remove snacks from the exhibitor lounge for distribution at your booth. A convention center corkage fee will apply for “sampling food” without authorization.
How do I acquire Continuing Education credits as an exhibitor?
All veterinarians, technicians and office personnel employed by an exhibiting company receive a 50% discount on conference CE sessions. CE registrant MUST also register as exhibit booth personnel. (Proper registration and attendance is required to earn CE credits. Labs and additional activities require full payment at the time of registration. Contact Sally Cate, SWVS Exhibits Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for the 50% discount!